Before You Begin
When you visit one of our locations, there are some important things to keep in mind
- Walk-ins are welcome but scheduling an appointment is recommended if you’re looking for more dedicated design help or if you have selected a color and are ready to choose the slabs to be used in your home. Call us toll free at 866.480.4931 or contact our St. Louis, Missouri; Louisville, Kentucky; or Indianapolis, Indiana locations to schedule an appointment.
- Global Granite and Marble is a to-the-trade wholesaler. We encourage the public to visit one of our locations but all purchases must ultimately be though a professional fabricator, tile installer, or contractor. It is your responsibility as the homeowner to locate a fabricator, installer, or contractor.
- Our sales and design staff cannot provide details on pricing. Products in our warehouse will be designated as Low, Medium, or High cost but all final pricing will be provided by your fabricator or installer.
- Due to safety concerns no one under 16 is allowed in our warehouse. We do not permit parents to carry or use a stroller to bring children into the warehouse. All children younger than 16 will be asked to wait in the showroom.
Prior to your visit it may also help to be aware of our slab selection and hold policies.
- If you’ve fallen in love with a material but do not yet have a fabricator or installer, we can hold material for you for seven (7) days. This will allow time for you to select a fabricator or installer and notify Global Granite & Marble of your fabricator selection. It is also recommended you inform your fabricator or installer of what material you’ve selected at Global.
- Once a fabricator has been selected or if you already have one, your material selection will be held for thirty (30) days following the receipt of a purchase order from the fabricator.
- If material needs to be held for longer than thirty (30) days a non-refundable, material specific deposit of $1,000 is required and will hold the material for sixty days (60).
- Holds longer than sixty (60) days can be arranged with additional storage fees.
Additionally you may want to consider the area where you wish to incorporate stone into your home.
You may want to consult our informational pages on Spaces within your home, Designs, and current Trends. In order to aid the design process we also recommend bringing in any elements from your home which you may be trying to coordinate your stone with. These can include cabinet doors, floor tile samples, wallpaper or paint swatches, fabric swatches or anything else.
Also consider the Types of Natural Stone you may want to use.
While Granite’s high density and durability makes it suitable for nearly any application, a softer Marble or Limestone is more susceptible to possible staining and acids and therefore may not be the best choice an area such as a high use kitchen. For additional information on the different types of natural stone we offer please visit the Types of Natural Stone page.
Once you have an idea about what type of product you may want to use, or even if you’re still unsure we suggest viewing our Product Galleries.
There you will be able to view our various slab types and colors. You may also want to visit our Recent Arrivals page to view some of our newest offerings. Though we try to keep our website up to date with our warehouse inventory, there is the possibility a product on our website is not immediately available in our warehouses. As Global Granite and Marble strives to offer the latest in trends and designs we are frequently adding new products to our lines and may not have them displayed on our website yet. To view our most current product offerings we ultimately suggest visiting one of our locations in St. Louis, Missouri; Louisville, Kentucky; or Indianapolis, Indiana. Please keep in mind that stone is a natural product and some variation between what is pictured on our website and what you may see in one of our warehouses is to be expected.